Have any questions? +86 1352-288-6608 or beijingtoursfoxmail.com
Beijing Hutong, Lama Temple, Panda house, Jingshan Park and Olympic stadiums One Day Tour
|Beijing Hutong, Lama Temple, Panda house, Jingshan Park and Olympic stadiums Tour|
Duration: Approx 8 hours
Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel between 8:00am – 8:30am
Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 4:00pm – 4:30pm
Pick-up travelers from hotel on departure time between 8:00am and 8:30am, and then driving to Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes. We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself. Then take you to the largest Lama Temple of Beijing – Yonghe Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. The Lama Temple tour finishes at about 11:00am. You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident’s house. Then visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong Tour lasts for 2 hours. Then drive you to the Jingshan Park. It is an former imperial garden, lies to the east of Beihai Park. The mid summit of Jingshan is the highest point in Beijing. Looking from the peak, you are able to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. The Jingshan Park visit takes about 40 minutes. We also arrange the short visit to a Silk Shop to enjoy Chinese Traditional Silk Arts. Transferred back to hotel.
| Travel Tips:|
Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
| Special Features:|
1. Only english-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well-trained english speaking tour guide;
3. Keep proper quantity travelers in suitable type air-conditioned coach.
| Service Package Includes:|
1. Hotel pick-up and drop-off; (air-conditioned vehicle)
2. Entrance tickets except stadiums tickets;
3. Typical chinese lunch;
4. English speaking tour guide;
5. Air-conditioned tour coach. Click here for vehicle mode.
| Price of Children:|
Child taller than 1.1 meter will be charged full price, child smaller than 1.1 meter will be charged half price.
1.Passport is required to visit Forbidden City,please offer your full names and passport number to reserve the entrance ticket of the Forbidden city.
2.Forbidden city is closed on every Monday(excepting Labor’s Day, National Day, Summer and Winter Vacation).
| How to Book it?|
1. You can book online and pay cash to tour guide, just inform us your hotel in Beijing, we will send you confirmation email.
2. When you arrive in Beijing, our tour guide will call you the night before the tour to inform pick-up time in the next morning.