Have any questions? +86 1352-288-6608 or beijingtoursfoxmail.com
Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tomb of Chang ling Day Tour
|Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tomb of Chang ling Day Tour|
Duration: Approx 8 hours
Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel between 7:30am – 8:00am
Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 5:00pm – 5:30pm
Pick-up travelers from hotel on departure time between 7:30am and 8:00am, and then drive to Ming Tombs (50 miles away from downtown about one hour driving). The thirteen Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. You will visit Chang ling, the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45am. Before having lunch (11:30am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
Having traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant. After lunch, driving to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. It’s highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is available and optional. On the way back to hotels, you will have a chance to enjoy Chinese traditional Tea Ceremony, where you also experience Chinese Calligraphy free. Chinese Calligraphy has thousand years of history and it was regarded as a kind of cultural & visual art. After the tour, transferred back to your hotels around 5:00pm.
| Travel Tips:|
Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
| Special Features:|
1. Only english-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well-trained english speaking tour guide;
3. Keep proper quantity travelers in suitable type air-conditioned coach.
| Service Package Includes:|
1. Hotel pick-up and drop-off; (air-conditioned vehicle)
2. Entrance tickets; Great Wall (45 CNY) and Ming Tomb (45 CNY)
3. Typical chinese lunch;
4. English speaking tour guide; (other language available at extra cost for private tour)
5. Air-conditioned tour coach. Click here for vehicle mode.
| Service Package Excludes:|
1. Fee of the cable car and slideway; (optional cable car to the top of Great Wall)
2. Tips for the tour guide and driver;
3. Personal expenses.
| Price of Children:|
Child taller than 1.1 meter will be charged full price, child smaller than 1.1 meter will be charged half price.
| For Coach Tour:|
Our small group coach tour is composed of 10-19 tourists picked up from different hotels.
Suitable for tourists who have limited budget and would like to travel with others from different countries.
Two shopping stops for group tour: 1, jade museum at lunch time. 2, silk or tea shop in the end of the tour.
| For Private Tour:|
More flexible and time saving. Need to wait for other tourists from different hotels.
Allow you to customize your own tour itinerary. A designated car and a private tour guide will be at your service.
Two shopping stops for the group tour: jade carving factory or silk arts.
| For No-shopping Tour:|
For similar itinerary and no shopping guaranteed, please check No Shopping 1 Day Mutianyu Great Wall Bus Tour.
| How to Book it?|
1. You can book online and pay cash to tour guide, just inform us your hotel in Beijing, we will send you confirmation email.
2. When you arrive in Beijing, our tour guide will call you the night before the tour to inform pick-up time in the next morning.